Skip to content
| Veterans Database
| Peter Ashton
- Class Year (or years attended)
- Military Service Branch
- Army Active Duty, Navy Reserve, Air National Guard
- Years of Service
- US Navy 1967 - 1971
- Service Academy or ROTC Institution
- Highest Rank Attained
- Hospitalman 3rd Class HM3
- Type of Separation
- Honorable Discharge
- Awards and Decorations
- Vietnam Campaign Medal, Vietnam Service Medal
- Major Duty Assignments, Military Units/Organizations/Ships, and Locations of Service?
- National Naval Medical Center, Philadelphia Naval Hospital, Naval Support Hospital Da Nang South Vietnam, GoDaHa, South Vietnam River Boat Station.
- Most Memorable Military Experience or Accomplishment
- Working in surgery at the highest level at Bethesda Naval Hospital; the Naval Support Hospital, Da Nang, Vietnam; and as Hospital Corpsman to the River Boats during the Cambodia Invasion of 1970.
- Share the in-service schools/training attended and your primary military specialty.
- Naval Medical School - Corpsman, Operating Room Tech School. National Maval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD.
- If your service included combat or hostile action describe
- Naval Support Hospital DaNang South Vietnam 1069, GoDoHa River Boat Station, GoDaHa Vietnam 1970.
- Date of Death and Where They Were Laid to Rest
- Supporting Image 1
- Supporting Image 2
- Supporting Image 3
- Supporting Image 4
- Website, Blog or Social Media Link