Skip to content
| Veterans Database
| Bill Bauman, Jr.
Bill Bauman, Jr.
- Class Year (or years attended)
- Military Service Branch
- US Navy
- Years of Service
- 1943 - 1946
- Service Academy or ROTC Institution
- Highest Rank Attained
- E5 Petty Officer 2nd Class, SK2
- Type of Separation
- Honorable Discharge
- Awards and Decorations
- Pacific Theater Ribbon, American Theater Ribbon, Victory Medal
- Major Duty Assignments, Military Units/Organizations/Ships, and Locations of Service?
- Supply Department, Attu Alaska
- Most Memorable Military Experience or Accomplishment
- Share the in-service schools/training attended and your primary military specialty.
- Storekeepers Supply School, Victoria Hotel, Boston Mass.
- If your service included combat or hostile action describe
- Date of Death and Where They Were Laid to Rest
- Supporting Image 1
- Supporting Image 2
- Supporting Image 3
- Supporting Image 4
- Website, Blog or Social Media Link