Veterans Resources

US Dept. of Veterans Affairs:
This site contains many links that can be helpful to Veterans and their families.

Requesting your military service records:
US Department of Veterans Affairs – Request Service Records
The National Archives – Military Personnel Records

Correction of military service records:
The National Archive – Veterans Service Records
The US Department of Defense – Correcting Service Records
Defense Finance and Accounting Service – Correcting Service Records

Maryland State Dept. of Veterans Affairs — Multiple subjects to include VA benefits, subscription to online newsletter, and burial in Maryland Veterans Memorial Cemetery: